|2x Bambillo Pillow with Pillow Case|
HOW TO USE
Replace your old lumpy pillows and add a touch of luxury to your bedroom. This unique pillow uses the finest quality of shredded memory foam to provide comfort and support for a perfect night’s sleep. Only Bambillo offers unique cradle support and pressure reducing filling.
Memory Foam has unique qualities. It is temperature sensitive, which means the foam softens when in contact with the body. It cradles areas that normally receive pressure and supports areas that typically do not. This contouring relieves pressure points, increases circulation and aligns the spine and airways. While remaining firm, air is passed through the foam with every movement, dissipating body heat and keeping the user cool. The Bambillo® is also anti-microbial, inhibiting the growth of mildew, mould, bacteria and dust mites.
The Bambillo® cover material is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, UV protective, breathable and cool, strong, flexible, soft and has a luxurious appearance. It is very warm in cold weather, because the micro-structure allows warm air to get trapped next to the skin. But also, in hot weather the material wicks away moisture keeping your head cool when the temperature climbs.
Made in China
- Pillow: 100% Polyester, with filling of 100% Shredded Memory Foam
- Pillow Sleeve: 40% Bamboo Fibre, 60% Polyester
- Gross: 1.9kg
- Net: 1.7kg
Dimensions: 48cm (W) x 76cm (L) - Fits a King: 90x50 cm or Queen: 80x50 cm Pillowcase
- Only your Bambillo® cover is machine washable on a cold or lukewarm water setting (or hand washed in cold or lukewarm water) and can be hung to dry or low heat tumble dried.
- Hand wash the Memory Foam pillow. Use lukewarm water and a small amount of gentle detergent to hand wash the pillow. Only use enough water to cover the pillow. Gently massage the detergent into the Memory Foam pillow, squeezing it throughout to evenly clean. Rinse thoroughly. To ensure all soap has been rinsed from your pillow, it is important to repeatedly rinse your Memory Foam. Thoroughly check to make sure all suds are gone. Do not dry Memory Foam pillows in the dryer. Dry on a flat, clean surface, preferably in the sun.
- Wash with similar colours in warm or cold water inside out.
- Cool tumble dry and iron on the reverse side.
- Do not dry clean or bleach
NOTE: If irritation is caused, please discontinue use with immediate effect.
Why does my Bambillo not stay in the 8 different shape?
The different shapes Bambillo can be adjusted to are temporary. It will not permanently stay in shape as the shredded memory foam will adapt to surfaces and pressures which it comes into contact with.
How to wash?
Only the cover of your Bambillo® is machine washable on a cold/lukewarm water setting (or hand washed in cold/lukewarm water) and can be hung to dry or low heat tumble dried. The Memory Foam cannot be washed in a washing machine. Hand-wash them in a large tub or basin. Use lukewarm water and a small amount of gentle detergent to hand wash the pillow.
Does it help to reduce neck aches or backaches when waking up?
Depending on the customer or pre-existing health conditions.
Will it cause my allergies to act up?
No, it is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, and even anti-static.
Is it cooling to sleep on?
While remaining firm, the air is passed through the foam with every movement, dissipating body heat and keeping the user cool. In hot weather, the material also wicks away moisture keeping your head cool when the temperature climbs.
Improve blood circulation?
Yes, it does as Bambillo’s contouring relieves pressure points, increases circulation and aligns the spine and airways.
Can it help with snoring issues?
Highly likely, as Bambillo eases airflow and blood flow
What is the material? Is it very hard or not?
It is made out of Bamboo, and its memory foam has unique temperature-sensitive qualities, meaning the foam softens when in contact with the body, so you can rest assured that Bambillo is unlike extremely hard and lumpy pillows.
Can I exchange it?
14 days money-back guarantee is for non-opened stock. In the case where you are unhappy with the product, we can refund half the money for the unopened one.
Does it come with the pillowcase?
Yes, it does.
Size of the pillow?
76 x 48 cm (Fits a King - 90x50 cm or Queen 80x50 cm Pillowcase).
Is Bambillo suitable for all ages?
Yes, it is.
Is it okay if I use my pillowcase instead?
Preferably not. Using your own pillowcase might not let you experience the optimum effect that the bamboo pillowcase has.
No reviews have been written for this product.