PHILIPS ESSENTIAL AIRFRYER 4.1L
Philips brings the World’s No.1 Airfryer to everyone’s home. Enjoy healthy food that's crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, thanks to Rapid Air Technology. Download the NutriU app to discover hundreds of tasty recipes every day!
What's is Rapid Air Technology?
Rapid Air Technology, with its unique “starfish” design, swirls hot air to create delicious foods that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with little to no added oil and up to 90% less fat!
The Philips Essential Airfryer opens up a world of possibilities: fry, bake, grill, roast and even reheat! Cook your food to perfection every time, no matter what you choose to make and it is the world's leading low-fat fryer brand!
Not only that, you can discover hundreds of mouthwatering Airfryer recipes that are tasty, healthy, and fast to make. The recipes in the NutriU app are curated by nutritional experts for everyday cooking. Receive daily recipe recommendations that suit your family’s preferences. The more you use NutriU, the better it can tailor delicious recipe ideas to your needs. Get inspired by other cooks, and follow people with similar tastes! Unleash the full potential of your Airfryer to cook meals that are tastier and healthier. Explore time-saving features and strengthen your cooking skills to make homemade meals that you and your family love, every day.
The integrated timer allows you to preset cooking times of up to 60 minutes. The auto shutoff function includes a sound to let you know your dish is ready. A fully-adjustable temperature control lets you preset the best heat setting for the food you're cooking, up to 200 degrees. Enjoy crispy golden-brown fries, snacks, tasty chicken and more – all prepared at the right temperature for the ideal amount of time. Last but not leats, all removable parts are dishwasher safe. Our Airfryer's QuickClean basket has a non-stick coating for easy cleaning. Frying with air also means your home will be free from the odor of traditional deep-frying.
Made in China
Product Dimension: 36cm (Height) x 26.4cm (Width) x 29.5cm (Length)
Product Weight: 4.5kg
Cord Length: 0.8M
Material: ABS Plastic
- Automatic shut-off
- Cool wall exterior
- Dishwasher safe
- On/off switch
- Ready signal
- Temperature control
- Power-on light
- Patented Rapid Air
- Time control
Can I use baking paper/tin foil in my Philips Airfryer?
No, using baking paper and tin foil in your Philips Airfryer is not recommended for the following reasons:
1. If you cover the bottom of the basket, the airflow inside the airfryer is reduced. This results in diminished cooking performance of your Philips Airfryer.
2. If you put baking paper or tin foil in the bottom of the pan where the grease and dirt are collected, the airflow will be disrupted and you will not get a good cooking result.
3. If you put baking paper or tin foil in your Philips Airfryer without placing food on it, the baking paper or tin foil could be sucked into the heater and could start to burn.
Where can I find recipes for my Philips Airfryer?
You can prepare delicious dishes with your Philips Airfryer. There are several ways to find new recipes that you can prepare with your Philips Airfryer.
You can find inspiring recipes for your Philips Airfryer in the following places:
1. In the NutriU app: available for iOS and Android. Click here for more information about the NutriU app.
2. Get inspired by easy Airfryer recipes by downloading the Philips Airfryer recipe booklet. Click here to start the download. (Note: the file size is 32MB, the download can take a few minutes)
3. Searching on the internet for Philips Airfryer recipes.
Is my phone or tablet compatible with the NutriU App?
The NutriU app is compatible with Apple iPhones (version 5C or higher).
If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll need to have iOS 9.0 or higher installed.
Android users will need Android 6.0 or higher.
The app can also be run on tablets, but as it is designed for smartphones you might not be able to view it correctly on a tablet.
What kind of food can I make in my Philips Airfryer?
In your Philips Airfryer, you can prepare a variety of tasty foods, such as French fries, potatoes, snacks, meat and poultry. Check out the information below for more:
1. Meat and fish dishes: Chicken, beef, fish and most other dishes that are usually fried, grilled or roasted will taste delicious when prepared in your Philips Airfryer. Also, breaded food can be prepared in your Philips Airfryer with a little oil added to the self-made breading.
2. Vegetables: All vegetables that can be grilled (such as zucchini, corncobs or peppers), can be prepared in your Philips Airfryer.
3. Frozen foods: Frozen snacks can be prepared in your Philips Airfryer as they are. It is not necessary to defrost frozen ingredients before preparing them in the appliance. Frozen ingredients do require slightly longer preparation time, but this will not influence the end result. The temperature control enables you to choose the best setting for each ingredient.
4. Pastries: You can prepare cakes, tarts, muffins as well as bread and much pastries in your Philips Airfryer.
Is my Philips Airfryer BPA free?
Your Philips Airfryer is BPA free.
What kind of baking tin can I use in my Philips Airfryer?
You can use any ovenproof dish or mold in the Airfryer, whether it is made of glass, ceramic, metal or silicone. You can also use silicone or paper cupcake cups or molds to bake cupcakes, muffins or small gratins.
How much food can I prepare in my Philips Airfryer?
Your Philips Airfryer can be filled up to the ‘MAX’ indication on the basket. However, the MAX amount depends on the kind of food you want to prepare and the size of your Philips Airfryer. Please see below for more information.
Do I need to preheat my Philips Airfryer?
You do not need to preheat your Philips Airfryer. You can immediately put the ingredients into the basket, without preheating.
Do I have to remove the rubber plug from my Airfryer Pan?
No, you don’t have to remove it, just leave it in the pan.
How to clean the pan and basket of my Philips Airfryer?
If you want to clean the pan and basket of your Philips Airfryer, please read the instructions below.
Cleaning the pan and basket of your Philips Airfryer
You can clean the pan and basket of your Philips Airfryer with hot water, a washing-up liquid and a soft sponge. Please keep the following points in mind while cleaning the pan and basket of your Philips Airfryer:
1. Let your airfryer cool down for approximately 30 minutes before you clean it
2. The pan and basket of your airfryer have a non-stick coating. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating.
3. If food residues are stuck to the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water and detergent and leave it to soak for 5 -10 minutes. Soaking will loosen the residues and make them easier to remove from the pan. Make sure you use a cleaning liquid that can remove fat.
Note: If there are fat stains on the pan or the basket and you have not been able to remove them with the cleaning liquid, use a more powerful liquid degreaser. Follow the instructions on the package.
Note: The pan and basket of your Philips Airfryer are dishwasher safe.
No reviews have been written for this product.