|3 x Freesia Oil 10 Foaming Hair Colour 100ml|
Freesia Andantino Oil 10 Foaming Hair Color
Back by popular demand, Freesia Andantino Oil 10 Foaming Hair Color is an upgrade to the Freesia Andantino Soapberry Hair Dye. With 10 different types of oil that are good for hair, Freesia Andantino Oil 10 Foaming Hair Color is able to dye hair more smoother and without irritation. Afraid of the unpleasant smell that comes from dyeing? Have no fear as Freesia Andantino Oil 10 Foaming Hair Color provides a pleasant grapefruit aroma fragrant.
With its clingy foam technology, application is a breeze. Designed to be usable multiple times without the need to mix or afraid it might oxidize after mixing.
Ordinary DIY dyes can damage the hair and scalp, but with Freesia Andantino Oil 10 Foaming Hair Color, containing 10 types of oil that are good for your hair, it helps to improve hair loss, improve healthy hair growth, moisturizes and nourishes your hair and scalp, and relieve itchy scalp.
Tips: Use Charcoal Black for pitch black touch up. Freesia Andantino Oil Chocolate brown has a lighter shade of brown compared to the brown of Freesia Soapberry. Your gray hair coverage results may vary. If you wish to have a darker shade of brown, please choose Freesia Soapberry’s brown.
Made in Korea
Capacity: 100ml per unit
Olive Oil - Increase hair elasticity
Camellia Reticulata Seed Oil - Prevent moisture loss
Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil - Treat and prevent dandruff issues,facilitate hair growth
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Nourish and protect hair follicles, moisturize hair and scalp
Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil - Promote hair growth
Sunflower Seed Oil - Stop hair breakage, calm dandruff and relieve itchy scalp
Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil - Help with dryness and itching
Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella Oil) - Controlling oily hair
Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil - Strengthen hair
Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil - Prevent hair thinning and stimulate hair growth
How to Assemble:
1. Take out the brush and the all in one container from the box and hold it. Hold the container with one hand, press the button on both sides of the brush with the thumb and index finger of the other hand, and combine the container and brush to make a ‘click’ sound.
2. If the binding is wrong as shown in the picture, the foam solution may suddenly appear, so be sure to combine as described above.
3. Shake it five to six times so that the liquid can mix and foam well. *Shake it up, down, left and right so that the spray mixes well as shown in the picture.
4. Lower the button on the back of the top to check that bubbles are coming out.
*Watch out for strong spouts when spraying for the first time!
5. When you want to detach the brush, press the buttons on the both wings of the brush and separate it from the body.
How to Use:
Step 1: Put the brush to the main bottle and shake it before use
Step 2: Press the button gently and get the foam from the bottle
Step 3: Apply it to your hair in a combing action, repeat till hair is fully covered with dye
Step 4: Wait around 5 to 10 minutes then rinse it using freshwater
Step 5: Then clean using shampoo or soap
How to Store:
Store in a cool, dry environment. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Each bottle consists of 100ml which can be used up to 3 times, depending on individual hair length.
- Please make sure to have a patch test 48 hours before using the product.
- Be careful because the dyeing solution may suddenly be strongly spouted, if there is a defect in the prefabricated brush.
- Wash the removable brush with water and make sure to remove moisture.
- Make sure to keep the storage temperature at room temperature.
How to use and are there any precautions to take?
- Make sure to shake 5 - 6 times before use.
- Same amount of 1st and 2nd treatment must be ejected at the same time in order to dye the hair, so after attaching the brush, press on the one touch button and check the change in the bubble’s color before dyeing.
- When attaching the exclusive brush, make sure you hear the click and check if it is stably attached by the slots on both sides.
- Please be careful when using for the first time, since internal pressure gas gets ejected the strongest with initial ejection
- The spray may be a little strong at first, so it is recommended to operate the brush without facing the face.
- Do not dye as soon as the bubble comes out, wait 3 to 5 seconds then start to dye after checking that the bubbles have changed colour.
- After use, be sure to dry the brush after washing it with water. Mixing dye with water may reduce performance.
- If your hair is thick and long, or you have a lot of grey hair, you may need to extend the hair dye time.
*Make sure to do a skin patch test 24 hours prior to dyeing.
Clean off excess or droplets of dye that lands on your skin as it might leave patch marks from prolong skin absorption.
Why is the black color so black?
If you have black hair, use Charcoal Black for pitch black touch up. It is meant to completely cover all gray hair.
Why is the Freesia Oil10 brown not as dark coloured as the Freesia soapberry?
Freesia Andantino Oil Chocolate brown has a lighter shade of brown compared to the brown of Freesia Soapberry. Your gray hair coverage results may vary. If you wish to have a darker shade of brown, please choose Freesia Soapberry’s brown.
What is the difference between the big and small brush?
The big brush is primarily for dyeing the main part of your hair. Use the small brush and spread evenly for detailed sections or hair below and behind ears, or your hair roots as well.
Is it alright if I use hot tools on my hair prior to dyeing my hair with Freesia?
Avoid using hot tools on your hair just before/after dyeing your hair with the Freesia dye, the hair dye colour might fade drastically..
How long after dyeing should I wait before I can wash my hair?
You should wait for a minimum of 10 minutes before washing the dye off. If you do have thicker or stronger hair, or more white hairs, it is recommended to leave it on for 3-5 more minutes.
Can I move around while dyeing my hair?
Yes, you may! The foam does not easily fall off due to its high concentration.
Can I rebond my hair after using Freesia?
Please dye your hair with Freesia AFTER rebond/perm/bleach. DO NOT dye before applying chemicals as the dye will fade instantly.
Can I use any shampoo to wash my hair after dyeing my hair with Freesia?
Yes, this should not pose any problems to usage.
Can I use shampoo to wash off the hair dye right after dyeing my hair?
Rinse the dye with water thoroughly, before applying shampoo.
Do I need to wash the brush immediately after usage?
Yes, it is advisable to, or the dye may dry up on the brush.
Does Freesia Hair Dye have any chemical smell?
No, one of its key traits is that it smells very pleasant, with a grapefruit scent. There is no hint of ammonia or chemical smells.
Can Freesia Hair Dye be used on hair of various textures?
Yes, it can, but do note that the time you should leave the dye in to set before washing will vary for different hair types. Thicker, stronger hairs require more time to set before washing the dye off.
Can I use Freesia Hair Dye for root touch-up only?
Yes, you may use the detail brush (the smaller one) for root touch-ups and around your hairlines.
What is the texture of Freesia Hair Dye?
It has a foamy texture, ideal for easy application.
How long will one bottle last?
This depends on your hair length, but we would estimate about 2-3 times usage per bottle for short hair, and 1-2 times usage per bottle for longer hair. This is meant to touch up gray hair and should last way more usages if you only use it at the roots area.
What color options are available?
There are 2 color options - Charcoal Black and Chocolate Brown.
How long before the dye starts to wear off?
Black will continue to be black while Brown will only fade slightly after 100 washes and even more after 200 washes. By that time, you might be too way off from your next dyeing session.
No reviews have been written for this product.