|1 x Gourmet Chef Instant Boiler|
|1 x Water Tank Cover|
|1 x Water Filter Holder (Free Gift)|
|2 x Water Filter (Free Gift)|
GOURMET CHEF INSTANT BOILER
Gourmet Chef Instant Boiler is not like any conventional water boiler that repeatedly boils to keep your water hot but it’s an instant boiler that can deliver water at the temperature that you want in seconds by heating the water almost instantly!
The Gourmet Chef instant boiler allows you to obtain water at your desired temperature and capacity within 5 to 10 seconds. With the touch panel on the instant boiler, you can control your temperature at room temperature, 45°C, 55°C,65°C,75°C,85°C,and 100°C, capacity at 000 (flow continuously), 100ml, 200ml, and 300ml. Built in child-safe safety locking system requires you to unlock the panel by pressing and holding the lock button for 3 seconds and it will automatically activate the safety lock when it senses inactivity of 10 seconds.
Gourmet Chef Instant Boiler comes with a 4L water tank capacity to save your effort from refilling water frequently.
Gourmet Chef Instant Boiler also comes with a filter housing and a filter which helps reduce chlorine and organics up to 90% that further purifies the water for you and your family.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Upon reaching a cumulative usage of 10 water flow hours, the Gourmet Chef Instant Boiler smart display will show “CL” , which is a reminder for you that it’s time to do cleaning to prolong the lifetime of the machine. To clean the instant boiler, remove the filter and water filter holder first, fill the water tank to the max and add some vinegar to help descale. Once the water tank is full, dispense all the water at 100°C. The indication of “CL” will be removed once the button to dispense the water is activated. Repeat the cleaning twice. After completion, add clean water and let it run through once for at least a cup before you start to pour a cup for your own drinking.
Made in China
Power: 2200W - 2600W
Product Dimension: 32.5 x 24.0 x 40cm
What is the required power supply?
What are the dimensions of the item
37.7cm x 29cm x 19cm
Before first use
1. Activate the water filter by immerse the water filter in water upright for 10 mins
2. Rinse the water filter for 10 sec after soak for 10 minutes and it is ready to use
1. Clean the water tank and fill it up
2. Flush the boiler about 10 seconds with 000 temperature and 000 volume
3. After that operate the boiler at 100°C temperature and 000 volume for one minute
What is the error code display on the panel?
CL means Cleaning
E7 means water level is less than minimum level
How to clean the boiler
Before cleaning, remove filter and filter holder first. You may wish to move the boilet to the edge of the sink or place a big bowl to contain the descaled water.
1. Clean the instant boiler by filling the water tank to the max
2. Add some vinegar to help descale
3. Dispense all the water at 100°C, the “CL” should be removed once you dispense water
4. Repeat the cleaning twice
5. Add clean water and let it run through once for at least a cup before you start to pour a cup for your own drinking
When do i replace the filter
Filter lifetime is approximately 150 litres of filtered water
No reviews have been written for this product.